RxHomeTest is an at-home health test provider based in Portland, Oregon.
We are part of the Oregon Translational Research and Development Institute (OTRADI), which is at the forefront of healthcare innovation in Pacific Northwest.
RxHomeTest is based in Portland, Oregon, on the banks of Willamette river overlooking Mt. Hood.
By working with some of the world’s best diagnostic labs, we provide reliable, convenient, and fully confidential lab tests to anyone seeking to monitor their health.
Majority of our tests are available across US (except in NY, NJ, MD, RI), Canada and Mexico. You can check our full list of tests here.
Easy, simple, and secure results from our world class labs.
Easy yet powerful
Get tested without leaving home. A board-certified physician will review your results. No need to visit a doctor’s office or any lab for our health tests.
How it works?
It is easy, simple, and convenient.
- Order a test online.
- We will mail you a test kit.
- Collect the sample at home (saliva or urine or blood sample–using a finger prick) and drop the pre-paid envelope in mail.
- Our doctors review your results and we give you an easy-to-understand test report within a week.
One price, no hidden fees.
Your payment includes:
- a doctor’s prescription.
- free shipping to you and back to the lab.
- a test by our world-class labs.
- a review of test results by a board-certified physician.
- a final report that clearly shows your results on a healthy range (for your age, gender, and demographic data, whenever applicable).
World class labs.
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulates laboratory testing. It requires clinical laboratories to be certificated by their state as well as by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Besides CMS, the FDA and CDC are the two federal agencies responsible for CLIA certification.
CAP is a unique peer-inspection accreditation for high-complexity disciplines, meanwhile, COLA is an independent accreditor.
All our labs follow rigorous regulatory protocols before accepting any human samples.
RxHomeTest at the OBI/OTRADI.
Our tests do not substitute the advice of a trained physician or health professional. Please do not use the results for diagnosing or treating any health problems. We encourage you to share the results with your primary care physician and consult before making any decision based on the test results.